Translate

martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

Monday….last Monday of May

My weekend was long but not long enough to make stuff…it was fun..church, museum and ice cream…the last one was the best part :) ok museum and church too…I was able to expend time with my niece and her son, and have some chit chat and drink some mexican mocha from Viento y Agua coffee shop…the best of the best…at least for me…and here are some photos…sharing  is caring  right?
At MOLAA with my niece, we went to see: FRIDA KAHLO, HER PHOTOS


Finally got the last issue of Kinfolk magazine and also wrap a little gift.

Aurora and I have the same sandals…well! similar not the same brand…Aurora’s sandals got it from my habit and mine from amazon(marca patio) not the real Avarcas Pons :(

Barnes and Noble our favorite place :)

Working on these…newborn hat and Mary Jane shoes?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario