Translate

viernes, 6 de junio de 2014

Baking and trying to finish other stuff!

Wow! Friday already again and I haven’t finish the mobil and tomorrow is the baby shower :( and today I’m baking the mini cupcakes and looking for recipes is not fun at all...you see all the pretty stuff and I get disappoint it with my stuff( cupcakes) I made chocolate and vanilla...and let me tell you is not fun...the vanilla it didn’t came the way I want it to...they are too flat or maybe is a good thing because I’m going to decorate the cupcakes...just frosting and I little bit of sprinkles....let cross fingers and everything will be  the way I or it suppose to be :) I got the vanilla recipe from:
 http://www.chef-in-training.com/2013/08/not-your-average-box-cake-mix-recipe/

Chocolate mini cupcakes recipe??? I made it from the box...and made some adjustments lol
1 box Duncan Hines chocolate
1 box of instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup of oil
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of water
4 eggs
3 to 4 small spoons of sour cream
my cupcakes are good but I think is missing a little bit of something...I have to figure it out...or maybe they’re just perfect :) the taste is good, but I think the vanilla ones taste better plus I add a tea spoon of vanilla flavor( maybe thats the reason of flatness?) ....I need to go to the store and buy another box and make more vanilla cupcakes...next time I will stick with my pretzels.

 Aurora always wants to help :)

Maybe I need to give the recipe another chance? (vanilla cupcakes) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario